The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
|Location:||Watford City, ND|
Position Summary Under the direction of the assigned supervisor, keeps premises of office building in clean and orderly condition and tends to furnace, air conditioner and boiler to provide heat, cool air and hot water by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Maintains building, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring and other related maintenance activities.
- Replaces air conditioner filters.
- Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating and ventilating equipment.
- Cleans snow and debris from sidewalk.
- Mows lawn, trims shrubbery and cultivates flowers.
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures and trim.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways and other work areas.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes and polishes floor.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Dusts furniture and equipment and polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceilings and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Ensures classified documents are shredded and transports shred to disposal area.
- Orders and replenishes supplies.
- Explains, promotes, cross-sells or refers bank, insurance and trust products or services.
- Reviews emails and branch messages to remain current on policy or procedural changes and new product offerings.
- Attends periodic training to receive information about various bank services and participates in an exchange of ideas and problems.
- Assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Follows policies and procedures; Upholds organizational values; Works with ethics and integrity.
- Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly; Responsible for loss prevention according to this position.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Communicates changes effectively; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Treats people with respect; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time effectively; Sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands.
- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalency.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.