Financial solutions made simple
Use and manage your money in a way that works for your life. First International Bank & Trust offers convenient solutions for sending, spending, and safe-keeping your money.
Payments on the go
Keep your payment information with you, without your physical card. Store your debit or credit card in a digital format on your mobile device, and pay with your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch. In app purchases are made easy with a mobile wallet; there is no need to enter your card information since it is already stored on your device. In-store purchases are also made easier. Just hold up your device at participating retailers to pay. Lastly, many wallets and cards offer rewards and discounts if you pay using your mobile wallet. Get started in three, easy steps:
- Check to see if the mobile wallet app is pre-downloaded on your mobile device. If not, download the mobile wallet app.
- Add your debit or credit card information to the mobile wallet.
- When you check out at participating merchants, access the mobile wallet and choose your card.
Mobile wallets also allow you to spend securely, utilizing a virtual account number to keep card details safe. Your mobile device sends a unique, one-time passcode to the merchant’s terminal that doesn’t contain actual card information, like your name or card number.
Verified by Visa
Advanced security for your online purchases
Verified by Visa is designed to make your transactions more secure. It helps ensure that payments are made by the rightful owner of the Visa account, and that online merchants are legitimate. Look for online merchants that display the Verified by Visa symbol -- it's your assurance that your transaction will have an added layer of protection. No registration is required; you’ll be asked to verify your identity when checking out at participating merchants.
Don’t see the symbol? Don’t worry. Your Visa card will continue to work as usual for merchants that are not yet participating in Verified by Visa.
Keep tabs on key factors
Take control of your credit with daily monitoring through Credit Sense. This online banking benefit allows you to see your credit score instantly, on-demand, with no impact on your score.
- Set up notifications for credit report changes.
- Calculate savings from consolidating, refinancing, or assuming new debt.
- Get educated about factors that can improve your credit score.
Get started today, to take charge of your financial future. Sign up in Online or Mobile Banking.
Streamline payments using photos
Paying bills is made as easy as snapping a photo, with our mobile bill capture feature. Use it in addition to Bill Pay, in mobile banking. Using it is quick and simple.
- Log into your app, select "Transfer & Pay."
- Click "Make and manage payments," then "Bill Capture."
- Simply take a picture of your bill to quickly make a payment now, or access from the "to do" list later. DO NOT tear off the mail in portion of your bill- use the whole page.
- Once the photo is taken, click "Select Contact" to add biller’s information.
- Confirm all billing information was correctly transposed.
- If your biller offers eBills, you will be prompted to activate it at this time.
- Complete payments through the "To Do" option on the payments screen.
- Pick the date you’d like to pay the bill, and confirm your payment.
Lost or Stolen Cards
In the event that your debit or credit card is lost or stolen, please contact our Customer Care Center:
Monday thru Friday 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (CST)
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (CST)
After business hours
Please contact (800) 554-8969.
Download Account Transactions into Your Money Management Software
First International Bank & Trust Online Banking provides the ability to download account information into Quicken® and QuickBooks®. No more manual data entry and no duplicate transactions. You can reconcile your account automatically.
Start Exporting Your Bank Transactions
- Log in to your Online Banking account.
- Click on the account number you wish to download transactions from.
- Choose the “Transactions” menu.
- Select “Export Transactions.”
- Choose the cycle, date range, and the appropriate export format.
- Click “Export.”