The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Organizational Development Specialist
First International Bank and Trust is recognized seven years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Organizational Development Specialist position and submit your online application!
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Manager of Organizational Development, the Organizational Development Specialist II is responsible for working closely with internal business partners to identify, develop and implement training courses and programs. This individual designs and delivers practical value-added employee training and performance solutions. This includes but is not limited to: working with individuals, teams, departments, and the organization as a whole, to facilitate change and increase performance effectiveness, engagement and retention.
- Participates in systems/functional and professional skills curriculum planning and course development in support of company values, competencies and a dynamic learning culture
- Facilitates designated instructor-led courses
- Conducts training analysis, design and delivery
- Additionally, with support and guidance from the Director:
- Facilitates team-building sessions to enhance team performance
- Helps with LMS administrative responsibilities
- Assists with various projects
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Willingness to provide hands-on training
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to develop relationships and credibility with individual contributors and leaders
- Facilitation, innovation and project management skills
- Ability to apply adult learning theory to curriculum design and delivery
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities
- Flexible with change
- Seeks on-going learning opportunities and applies to role as appropriate
- Demonstrates proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to travel 30%
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: BA or BS in Training and Development, Organization Development or related field and/or 4 to 7 years of combined experience is required. Experience in (ADDIE) design and delivery of systems/functional and professional skills training is strongly preferred. Experience utilizing a learning management system is required.