The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Human Resources Internship
First International Bank and Trust is recognized seven years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Human Resources Internship and submit your online application!
Position Summary: The Internship position is a cooperative program with the affiliated university or college providing temporary employment opportunities designed to allow on-the-job learning experiences through performing a variety of assigned tasks/projects in a given department or position.
- Building relationships with co-workers and/or customers
- On-the-job training for proficiency with assigned tasks in a given area/field of study
- Involvement in priority projects to assist in furthering strategic initiatives
- Applied knowledge to real-life situations and problem solving
- Learning the fundamentals of banking
- Job shadowing experience for an in-depth learning of a specific area/field of study
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university or collegiate program which requires internship credit(s)
- Education in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other applicable field of study (such as IT, Marketing, HR, etc.) preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and apply knowledge to assigned tasks/projects
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.