The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Credit Analyst III
First International Bank and Trust is recognized seven years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Credit Analyst III position and submit your online application!
Position Summary: Under the direction of Credit Analysis Manager and senior lending staff, analyzes credit data to estimate degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money to firms or individuals by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Assists loan officers in the analysis of financial information from commercial, consumer and agricultural customers.
- Prepares loan presentations and completes annual reviews containing commercial, consumer and agricultural financial information.
- Completes thorough analysis of business and personal tax returns, financial statements and risk analysis to determine credit quality.
- Contacts banks, trade and credit associations, salespeople and others if needed to obtain credit information.
- Studies economic trends to predict probable success of new customer.
- Maintains database of customer credit histories.
- Reviews emails and branch messages to remain current on policy or procedural changes and new product offerings.
- Attends periodic training and participates in an exchange of ideas and problems.
- Strong knowledge of credit with the ability to train or review inexperienced employees work when needed.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
- Assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.