The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Personal Banker part-time
Come and start your career with a growing, relationship-driven community bank seeking a highly talented Personal Banker. Our Mission is Helping Dreams Come True, One Customer at a Time. In order to fulfill this mission we must provide superior customer service to customers both in person and over the phone. Apply if you love helping others and have awesome customer service and communication skills. If you have banking experience, even better.
Our Personal Bankers are at the forefront of delivering a superior customer service experience. You’ll maintain long-lasting, meaningful relationships with customers, resolving customer issues, engaging them to understand their financial needs and providing thoughtful solutions that make a real difference in making their lives more convenient.
Here are some of the ways you will be able to provide superior customer service:
- Receiving and paying out funds.
- Resolving customer service issues.
- Balancing currency, coin and checks in cash drawer each day.
- Maintaining accuracy and being detail oriented.
- Explaining, promoting, cross-selling or referring all bank products and assisting with all Teller transactions as needed.
- Complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements.
- Adapting, as needed, to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and the communities where we do business.
First International Bank & Trust is excited to offer a great career path for Personal Bankers in retail banking. We provide a progressive training model that keeps our employees engaged and moving forward in their careers.
We are seeking an individual able to work from noon to later evening hours with a Saturday rotation. Some early mornings.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalency; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.