The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Marketing Design Specialist (Multimedia)
First International Bank and Trust is recognized seven years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Marketing Design Specialist position and submit your online application!
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Marketing Brand Manager, supports the Bank’s marketing initiatives by producing video and artwork for use across multiple channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Works with the Marketing Team and outside marketing agencies to implement global marketing goals and initiatives, and the overall branding of FIB&T
- Video camera and still camera operation
- Video and photo editing and selection for imagery and content
- Work to develop a clear understanding of project visual communication requirements and develop design "roughs" (sketches), illustrations, and infographics
- Conceptualize, develop and produce high impact creative for use on multiple channels, including print, online, email, video, social media, website, outdoor and more for internal and external marketing communications
- Resizes and edits video and artwork for use on multiple channels
- Manages working video and artwork files in an organized method
- Maintains strict adherence to FIB&T brand and voice
- Source printing partners and other vendors, guiding projects through all phases of production, adhere to budgets, deadlines and time restraints
- Serve as a design champion for the company’s website, interactive content, and advertising
- Gains a comprehensive understanding of compliance rules and regulations associated with banking, lending, trust, insurance, mortgage, and investments
- Acts as a subject matter expert in video production, shooting, and editing
- Creates collateral and assists with concept development
- Maintains contact and knowledge base of marketing skills within and outside of FIB&T, keeping abreast of the issues and developments in the financial industry
- Monitors trends within the design and creative field
- Assists in new product development and rollout, and repositioning or launching existing products
- Assists in maintenance of literature, brochures and other marketing materials for customers and ensures the availability of this literature to the general public
- Maintains marketing library as it relates to FIB&T standards/templates
- Maintains proper marketing compliance files
- Be a design champion for the company’s Intranet to build consistencies and formatting to align with brand and serve as a team leader on task force to continue to elevate Intranet’s ease of use and value for information
- Administers marketing page on Intranet keeping it relative and current
- Assists in formulating and coordinating short-term and long-term content strategies that will promote all services and products
- Explains, promotes, cross-sells or refers bank, insurance and trust products or services
- Reviews emails and branch messages to remain current on policy or procedural changes and new product offerings
- Attends periodic training to receive information about various bank services and participates in an exchange of ideas and problems
- Performs clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying and collating
- Various projects and assignments as needed
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual must be able to work in both a collaborative environment and independently on several projects at once, often against tight deadlines, while providing frequent status updates to internal teams. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelors or Vocational/Technical Degree in Film, Video Production, Mass Communications, or Graphic Design field with a minimum two to five years’ experience preferred.
- Video/photo shooting, video editing & retouch skills
- Experience with camera operation, shot framing, etc.
- Advanced Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator…)
- Familiarity with audio setup, lighting setup
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
- Web Design and Photography Experience Preferred
- HTML experience welcomed, but not necessary