The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Consumer Direct Mortgage Manager
First International Bank and Trust is recognized seven years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Consumer Direct Mortgage Manager position and submit your online application!
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Director of Mortgage, The Consumer Direct Mortgage Manager will produce loans, grow, and lead their team in the area of mortgage lending. The focus will be to manage lead traffic generated digitally and assisting the customer through the home mortgage process through which ever medium they choose. (Digital, Analog, etc.) The Consumer Direct Mortgage Manager will be a member of the Mortgage Department’s leadership team and will also be expected to contribute to the growth and strategy of the Mortgage Division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Drive for results- focused effort on building a sales centric growth platform, quality, and compliance. Organize De-Novo department to attain results, address roadblocks, analyze trends, implement and develop sales strategies centered around digital origination.
- Ability to grow, develop, and lead a team of Mortgage Bankers.
- Proficiency in all aspects of coaching Mortgage telephone sales, online mortgage sales, and lead conversion.
- Coaching- develop mortgage lenders via coaching, insights, developed strategies to improve performance and opportunities
- Mortgage Banking expertise, understanding of guidelines, regulations, and pipeline management.
- Responsible for confidentiality including protection of sensitive information and its integrity in compliance with First International Bank & Trust information security and departmental policies, standards and procedures. Responsible for reporting events including suspicious activity as well as cooperating with all investigations.
- Assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or GED with three to five years of related mortgage experience and training. Current NMLS license required. Prior management experience and experience working in a paperless environment preferred.