The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Business Analyst - Trust and Wealth Management
First International Bank and Trust is recognized seven years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Business Analyst - Trust and Wealth Management position and submit your online application!
Under the direction of the Wealth Management Operations Manager, the Trust/Wealth Management Business Analyst is responsible for the analysis, planning, coordination and implementation of technology and non-technology projects from inception to conclusion that reside across internal processes; functionality of third-party technology solutions; and workflows of business processing outsourcing partners These projects are intended to improve the business processes through process re-engineering to increase efficiencies and effectiveness. Acts as subject matter expert (SME) with respect to technology platform functionality and data management/reporting.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Plan and coordinate project scheduling, RFP processes, project testing, and administrative tasks.
- Maintain and track action items and performs follow-up for resolution.
- Responsible for data management and reporting.
- Update, implement and maintain operational procedures and workflows.
- Interface with internal audit, external auditing consultants, as needed, to provide appropriate and up to date documentation and reporting as requested.
- Participate in the various Trust/Wealth Management Committee Meetings (TAC, PAC, TIC) and/or applicable task forces involved with project implementation, business analytics, compliance, and audit controls.
- Ensure that the assigned projects and scheduling of work adhere to all associated corporate policies and any associated regulations.
- Monitor industry literature, regulations and apply this information to the operations of Trust/Wealth Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's Degree; advanced degree is considered a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of operations and/or business analyst experience within a trust/wealth management, registered investment advisor, broker/dealer or banking environment.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma certification desired.