The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Credit Review Associate I
First International Bank and Trust is recognized six years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Credit Review Associate I position and submit your online application!
Under the direction of the Credit Review Manager, provides an assessment of the loan portfolio condition and quality, independent of the lending function, and reviews the adherence of First International Bank and Trust's policies and procedures and to federal and state laws and regulations by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Reviews commercial and agriculture files for compliance with policies, laws, and regulations.
- Determines the overall risk rating and reports any findings which may have an adverse effect on loan collateral or a borrower’s ability to repay the loan.
- Maintains a working knowledge of FIB&T policies, procedures and practices to fulfill job requirements.
- Stays abreast of changes to federal and state banking laws and regulations affecting the management, operations and product offerings of FIB&T.
- Assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
- Responsible for confidentiality including protection of sensitive information and its integrity in compliance with First International Bank & Trust information security and departmental policies, standards and procedures. Responsible for reporting events including suspicious activity as well as cooperating with all investigations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.