The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
|Location:||Watford City, ND|
First International Bank and Trust is recognized six years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Trust Administrator position and submit your online application!
Under the direction of the Trust Market Manager (TMM) or Market President – Private Wealth Management (MP-PWM), the Trust Administrative Officer (TAO) will serve as the local support for the Trust Officer and Senior Trust Officer. With the support of Trust Associates, the TAO is responsible for the ongoing and daily administration of trust accounts. The TAO partners with Trust Ops to ensure adherence to bank policies, procedures, objectives, and practices and applicable laws.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- ADMINISTRATION: (95%)
- Research and interpret simple to complex trust documents.
- Provide proactive, high quality client service and administration.
- Partner with Trust Officers to provide effective and timely responses to client fiduciary inquiries.
- Direct liaison with Trust Ops to manage new account onboarding and account terminations.
- Coordinate and track management of non-financial assets.
- Serve as additional point of contact for clients and as backup for Trust Officers.
- Assist Trust Officers and Portfolio Managers with tax-related matters, reports, returns, and estimated payments, including communications with clients and their accountants.
- Work with Trust Officers in the comprehensive, post-death estate/trust administration.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with Trust Officer, Portfolio Manager and clients.
- Answer incoming telephone calls for Trust Officers and Portfolio Managers as needed.
- Pays trust expenses in a timely manner.
- COMMUNITY: (5%)
- Can serve as an ambassador of the PWM business and FIBT in the local market.
- Represents the bank in the community through leadership; could sit on one or more non-profit boards.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of trust and fiduciary experience with an emphasis on client service, business development, and trust administration.
- Strong ability to work as a part of a team.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a self-starter.
- Local market experience preferred.