The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
|Department:||Enterprise Retirement Services|
|Location:||Grand Forks, ND|
First International Bank and Trust is recognized six years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Retirement Administrator position and submit your online application!
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- -Respond to client, advisor and internal partner inquiries.
- -Communicate with client contacts via email or other written correspondence.
- -Research and resolve client issues and respond to client contacts accordingly.
- -Access and process transactions on AccuTrust and Pentegra Trust Systems
- -Work directly with and provide work guidance to Trust Operations staff.
Day to Day Functions & Tasks:
- -Attend client meetings with Trust Wealth Team members.
- -Direct day to day contacts with key client contacts in Human Resources and Finance areas.
- -Participate in employee owner group meetings.
- -Support the processing of retirement plan trust transactions.
- -Review and provide feedback on employer provided census information.
- -Respond to and support the processing of retirement plan distributions.
- -Direct day to day contact with participant distribution inquires.
- -Establish new accounts or work to make necessary changes to existing accounts on trust systems.
- -Support the completion and related corrections / adjustments as needed to compliance testing.
Background & Skill Set:
- -Formal education or equivalent 3 – 7 years trust business or retirement plan background.
- -Understanding of ERISA and the fundamental provisions of the IRC.
- -Ability to read, interpret and communicate regarding Plan and Trust Agreements.
- -Ability to Multi-task and prioritize a series of key tasks and duties.
- -Desire and ability to work in a collaborative team environment.