The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Web Developer - Kotapay
Position Summary: Under the direction of the VP of Programming & Analytics, the Web Developer maintains the company’s in-house public web facing software and intranet.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- Develop new products and software and conduct system enhancements.
- Troubleshoot for system issues and setup operations.
- Conduct technical support to staff
- Assist in maintaining Web front end and backend application.
- Maintain and develop company’s intranet applications.
- Provide backup for Internet Developer.
- Work with developers to determine best practices guide for employees for NET development.
- Conduct research into new SQL & NET technologies.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Maintain a high quality of ethical standards at all times.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Speaks and writes clearly and informatively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Volunteers readily; Asks for and offers help when needed; Benefits organization through outside activities.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: 4 year Computer Programming Degree or equivalent education and experience in computer programming is required. One or more years of Web Application Programming is preferred.