The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
First International Bank and Trust is recognized six years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Wealth Advisor position and submit your online application!
Under the direction of the Market President – Private Wealth Management (MP-PWM), the Wealth Advisor (WA) will develop new trust, investment, lending and banking relationships. With the support of other Private Wealth Management professionals, the WA is ultimately responsible for the revenue growth. Ensures adherence to bank policies, procedures, objectives, and practices and applicable laws.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- CLIENT GROWTH: (90%)
- Cultivates relationships with community contacts and professional advisors to identify, and win new business opportunities.
- Combines technical investment knowledge with client discovery to enhance and deepen existing client relationships.
- Engages with the market team to develop strategies and marketing programs designed to enhance the client experience.
- Develops a strong pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Onboard new clients.
- Makes sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Attends training to receive information about various bank services.
- Assist with the planning and development of marketing campaigns.
- COMMUNITY: (10%)
- Can serve as an ambassador of the PWM business and FIBT in the local market.
- Represents the bank in the community through leadership; could sit on one or more non-profit boards.
- Represents the bank in trust and estate planning industry through participation and leadership in one or more industry groups.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree; two –four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5+ years of investment management experience with an emphasis on client service and business development.
- Working towards advanced degree or certification (J.D., CPA, CTFA, CFP®, etc.) is preferred.
- Strong ability to work as a part of a team.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a self-starter.
- Local market experience preferred.