Business Credit Card Upgrades
Important information for business credit card holders
Exciting changes are coming for FIBT Business Credit Card holders and account administrators.
Starting the week of April 26th, 2021, account administrators will begin receiving log-in credentials to our new business card online access portal, eZBusiness. As administrator of the business credit card account, you will access information through this new portal. With eZBusiness, you will have greater visibility, control, and reporting for business transactions. We feel these enhancements will create the best possible experience for you, our customer. We will be sending your user name and temporary password in two separate emails.
- Enhanced visibility and administrative options to better manage card transactions
- Easily allow admins to add new or close existing accounts, activate cards, make temporary and permanent credit limit changes, and execute recurring and inter-cycle payments and more
- Manage employee requests, including statement questions, password resets, replacement cards and transaction disputes
- Gain greater control over security with new enhancements designed to protect your business
What You Will Need To Do
Starting April 26th, once you receive your credentials via email you may begin the one-time enrollment process for eZBusiness.
- Upon your first login to the eZBusiness site, ezbusinesscardmanagement.com, which will be accessible through the login box at FIBT.com, designated administrators are required to change their password and create a Security Account. After you log in for the first time and change your password, you must set up your security questions and answers. Please note your credentials will no longer be valid if you fail to access the system within a 6-month period
- As you begin typing your Username, the Password field displays. Enter your temporary Password and click "Login"
- Please check your spam filter for the email from noreply@eZBusinesscardmanagement.com
- Task simulations for card account administrators are available
- Or, refer to the eZBusiness Administrator User Guide
Also starting the week of April 26th, business credit card holders will access account information through our upgraded portal, MyCardStatement. You will be able to open MyCardStatement through the login box at FIBT.com. Locate the Secure Account Sign In area and select “Credit Card” from the drop-down box. Once on the MyCardStatement site click on the “Enroll Now” button on the right side of the screen.