The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Assistant Operations Supervisor
First International Bank and Trust is recognized seven years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Assistant Operations Supervisor position and submit your online application!
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Retail Operations Supervisor, supervises, coordinates and oversees day-to-day operations of front line Personal Bankers and Retail operations in given location(s). Ensures proper workflow and resource planning to meet or exceed established service levels and efficiencies as directed by the Retail Operations Supervisor and Bank Management. The Assistant Operations Supervisor is expected to maintain a daily cash drawer and continue to perform duties at or above the level of the Bankers they supervise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following along with other duties as assigned.
- Provides superior customer service to existing and/or prospective customers both in person and over the phone with demonstrated professionalism.
- Demonstrates advanced competency in product knowledge, services, and disclosures of FIB&T products.
- Coaches and mentors Bankers on FIB&T sales and service standards for exceptional customer experiences.
- Maintains the proper cash limits for the branch ordering and selling money.
- Follows and ensures adherence to all regulatory compliance requirements for the branch.
- Daily monitoring of completion of general ledger and all other location daily requirements.
- Opens new accounts for customers.
- Satisfactorily completes all transaction and new account duties
- Approves teller transaction overrides in accordance with FIB&T policy and procedure.
- Responsible for ensuring balancing and audits of branch cash drawers.
- Pulls and prepares required reports as assigned by the Retail Operations Supervisor.
- Monitors transaction productivity and daily maintenance activity. Reports any discrepancies to the Retail Operations Supervisor.
- Levies garnishments in accordance with right of privacy procedures.
- Reviews daily the large items, non-posts and exceptions report based on branch requirements.
- Performs BSA high-risk monitoring as required.
- Follows and reviews BSA and know your customer compliance using established customer service practices for both consumer and business new account opening.
- Reviews and promptly corrects all new account exceptions and customer information profiles for accuracy and new account documentation.
- Works closely with the Retail Operations Supervisor to ensure adherence to staff scheduling for appropriate business needs.
- Maintains proper correspondence and legal files as required.
- Reviews emails and branch messages to remain current on policy or procedural changes and new product offerings. Shares appropriate information with bankers in branch.
- Attends periodic training to receive information about various bank services and participates in an exchange of ideas and problems.
- Assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalency; or more than three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.