The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
First International Bank and Trust is recognized seven years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Content Strategist position and submit your online application!
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Marketing Brand Manager, the Content Strategist will conceptualize and execute the creation of written and video deliverables for both internal and external consumption, create and execute public relations strategies to position FIBT as a community and thought leader, and collaborate with the Corporate Marketing Team by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing team (strategists, designers, project management, public relations coordinators) as well as other subject matter experts (SMEs) and divisions to develop content; Work closely with sources to understand their goals, align content to support goals and help them to use it efficiently
- Establish strategies for media relations, seeking placements in print, broadcast and online channels, and create the corresponding content including press releases, articles and presentations
- Execute PR activities with a primary focus on media relations, earned media placements, developing campaigns and storytelling ideas; Conduct day-to-day media outreach
- Contribute to and execute integrated marketing/PR/communications plans
- Build relationships with content creators across the company to support their efforts, scale content creation, document best practices, increase distribution and coordinate topics to eliminate duplication
- Assist in cultivation of content marketing strategies and calendar targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness
- Regularly produce a broad-range of high quality content, to support campaigns, respond to events, and capitalize on media opportunities; Format of content includes but is not limited to, sales collateral/presentations, case studies/white papers, contributed articles, executive communications, newsletters, press releases, annual report, website content, advertising campaign elements, email, social media posts and blogs
- Establish the company as a thought leader in video communications
- Manage multiple deliverables at once and ensure projects stay on track throughout entire process, from initial request to final submission; assuring priorities meet corporate initiatives
- Adjust copy to effectively deliver messages to support various business needs. Examples include editing brand copy to meet shorter, digital requirements
- Research markets and industries to identify best practices and compelling content
- Create and manage editorial content calendar and content asset library
- Lead social media content Identify audience needs and content gaps and recommend new content
- Provide suggestions around copy framework to distribute content into other channels (such as paid search, syndication, and social)
- Proofread and edit content produced by other members of the marketing team
- Manage content revision and editing process with internal stakeholders
- Use metrics and analytics to drive original content and campaign performance
- Responsible for confidentiality including protection of sensitive information and its integrity in compliance with First International Bank & Trust information security and departmental policies, standards and procedures; Responsible for reporting events including suspicious activity as well as cooperating with all investigations
- Assists with various projects and assignments as needed
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulation
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field is required. 5-7 years’ experience in marketing, communications, or related discipline. Experience producing and editing video content, and writing is preferred.