The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Bank Applications Administrator - Private Wealth Management
First International Bank and Trust is recognized seven years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Bank Applications Administrator - Private Wealth Management position and submit your online application!
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Network Services Manager, a Bank Applications Administrator oversees and supports the applications and systems used by the bank end-users. The Bank Applications Administrator resolves technical issues and coordinates the installation and maintenance of software and software infrastructure that supports First International Bank & Trust’s Computerized Information Systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties are as assigned.
- Acts as the primary system administrator for all private wealth management IT systems, including but not limited to: Accutech Cheetah, Pentegra, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Papersave document imaging.
- Acts as Project Manager for various software and hardware initiatives.
- Reviews and recommends additional features of applications to increase efficiency and streamline operations. Improves systems by studying current business practices, both technical and non-technical, and recommends improvements to increase operational efficiency.
- Acts as the primary contact responsible for support with technical problems associated with software and hardware equipment.
- Performs basic and complex problem analysis and recommends solutions to the end-user or manager as appropriate.
- Constructs data workflows, charts, and diagrams of system and data interconnection and integration.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing system data, information, or trends.
- Assists in the deployment, installation, troubleshooting, and repair of server/computer hardware, software, and other bank hardware and software programs.
- Communicates and coordinates system downtimes to users.
- Monitors the back-ups on the local server systems and performs disaster recovery tests on assigned servers and systems.
- Assists in monitoring and maintaining server, storage, and network stability and security.
- Serves as advanced support and senior resource to IT Support Technicians.
- Assists with Risk Assessment Process; Provides support during IT audits.
- Oversees and/or assists in compliance of software licensing requirements and computer hardware/software inventory.
- Provides support to and trains IT Support Technicians in bank applications and usage on server based products and other areas as necessary.
- Ensures Help Desk Software contains all issue-resolution documentation and documentation relating to Information Technology purchases.
- Attends periodic training and participates in an exchange of ideas and problems. Remains current on policy or procedural changes and new product offerings.
- Oversees and assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
Competencies: To perform successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Detailed orientated, analytical, and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Well organized with strong time-management skills.
- Has strong communication skills, both written and verbally. Can present information or provide training to groups of people.
- Ensures maximum issue resolutions in minimum time
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, or four plus years of related experience in the Information Technology field and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.