The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Join a culture that encourages innovation, inspires ideas, supports change and doesn’t set boundaries on what success looks like. Recognized seven years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy of living first.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the Loan Associate position and submit your online application!
A Day in the Life
- Main focus is with Consumer, Consumer Dealer Contracts and Consumer Real Estate loans. Assisting with Commercial / Ag loans when needed
- Works with Loan Operations throughout process of ordering loan documentation, providing information and reviewing completed documentation prior to closing. Assists lenders with closing instructions including funds and signatures required for closing.
- Processes incoming dealer loans.
- Processes extension agreements.
- Performs loan support duties of complex variety such as charged-off accounts, recoveries.
- Responds to customer inquiries including payment questions, payoffs and loan values.
- Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey and appraisal.
- Notifies customer of approval or prepares and mails adverse action forms to applicants.
- Provides support to loan officers in closing a loan by entering information into computer database and by generating and assisting customer in completing all required documentation and disclosures
- Ensures all title issues are met and that loan is properly recorded.
- Examines loan terms and ensures loan is funded within established time frames.
- Ensures timely recording of lien documents to ensure collateral perfection.
- Updates tickler system to note funding activities, interest rate settings and billings.
- Prepares, scans and maintains loan files.
- Work loan / line tickler reports for outstanding documentation (titles, insurance, etc)
- Orders final title work
- Processes paid notes and collateral releases
- Processes loan payments.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.