The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Our Client Support Manager is seeking a driven and motivated individual to support our new and existing customers.
Join a culture that encourages innovation, inspires ideas, supports change and doesn’t set boundaries on what success looks like. Recognized seven years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy of living first.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the Client Support position and submit your online application!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- Understand existing partner pricing structures.
- Maintain strong level of customer service
- Assist customers with questions
- Assist other department staff as backup.
- Utilize various systems to research and assist customers
- Research client issues, and relate issues to appropriate staff.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
- Enter and maintain accurate customer data
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday 9am to 6pm.
Education and/or Experience: Must possess High school diploma or equivalency. ACH, cash handling, Electronic Tax Payments, Marketing and Sales experience preferred. Back office experience, phone and chat support experience helpful.