The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
First International Bank and Trust is recognized six years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mind? Are you passionate about developing others to be the best they can be? Do you have experience working with Business and Commercial Development? Are you goal driven? If you answered yes to all of these questions you may be the right candidate we are seeking.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Branch President position and submit your online application!
Under the direction of the Market President and Senior Leadership, provides support to in areas of leadership, direction, development and implementation of financial institution policies and procedures and administers operations of a branch office(s) by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Identifies opportunities for corporate growth and development and develops strategic plans to reach these goals.
- Prepares and monitors annual branch budget.
- Establishes and helps to attain internal performance objectives for branch office business volume, deposits, loan portfolios and quality of audit reports.
- Develops and maintains lending and operating polices consistent with those established.
- Manages overall branch office operations and guides and directs all lending and operations personnel.
- Participates in and encourages lending activity directly.
- Provides and maintains a professional, business-like atmosphere within the branch office.
- Reviews staff members for formal performance evaluations and recommends salary adjustments. Counsels employees when needed. Coordinates staff training as needed.
- Builds and maintains relationship with community and civic groups and represents FIB&T at related events.
- Stays abreast of regulations and legislation, as well as other political and policy-making events that directly affect the institution.
- Promotes and develops new business.
- Issues written and oral instructions to subordinates.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Maintains proper correspondence and legal files.
- Reviews emails and branch messages to remain current on policy or procedural changes and new product offerings.
- Attends periodic training to receive information about various bank services and participates in an exchange of ideas and problems.
- Assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises five to 10 employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.