The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Debit Card Specialist
Nationally recognized First International Bank & Trust is looking for an energetic, motivated, detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to provide extraordinary customer service and work as a team player. Leave your mark by exceeding customer expectations every day.
Join a culture that encourages innovation, inspires ideas, supports change and doesn’t set boundaries on what success looks like. Recognized five years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy of living first.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the Debit Card Specialist position and submit your online application!
A Day In the Life:
- Responds to debit card inquiries from customers or staff to identify, research, and resolve customer card issues.
- Review and Investigate Debit Card Transactions through Transaction Journal.
- Provide assistance with Managing Card Maintenance requests with Card Management.
- Handles Special Card Requests for debit card Rushes, Pull & Send, or Destroy through Personix.
- Have a working knowledge of debit card features: Card Valet, Mobile Wallets, Visa Account Updater, Visa Checkout and Verified by Visa 3D Secure.
- Review Director (CVi) reports to review reissues, replacement card files (CM3020).
- Review daily Fiserv reports: After Hours closed debit cards (IM86), Client Central Changes (CM2001), Daily review of VAU reporting of previous cardholder information with opt outs.
- Provides assistance in addressing Enfact Alerts from Fiserv by attempting to contact customers for verification of transactions.
- Have an understanding of Fiserv Risk Office and potential fraud trends to create awareness for potential new rules & blocked countries.
- Complete Tran Blocker updates as needed.
- Manages daily suppression and closed case reports and monthly status Enfact Fraud Alert Reports. (IM86, CM46 CM3090)
- Provide assist with instant and non-instant debit card orders.
- Understand the Prepaid Card program setup and provide general frontline support.
- Review Instant Issuance Daily Production Reports and manage outstanding critical cardholder errors.
- Completes daily Fiserv balancing.
- Completes daily adjustments (IC10)
- Working knowledge of the three Mobile Wallet Provisioning Notification lists and required correspondence.
Education and/or Experience: Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.