The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
First International Bank and Trust is recognized six years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Executive Assistant position and submit your online application!
Provides assistance to the Market President and other Executive Leadership including Board activities by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Drafts, writes, and proofs written and electronic correspondence on behalf of Market President.
- Prepares confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- Provides support to multiple decision making committee’s which includes creating an agenda, taking minutes, organizing digital packets, and coordinating schedules.
- Manages the schedule of the Market President, to include extensive communication on behalf of the President, appointment and meeting scheduling, and assisting in the overall prioritization of the schedule.
- Creates and maintains financial goal tracking spreadsheets, reports, and documents.
- Arranges programs, events or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations and coordinating speakers.
- Ghost writes scripts, charts, and slides for video and other presentations.
- Electronically manage documents for 1:1 meetings, ongoing projects, annual review, etc.
- Arrange interviews with prospective hires including outbound targeted employee recruitment online and through social media.
- Coordinate corporate tickets for professional sports, suites, and collegiate games, to include related travel, logistics, and all necessary suite responsibilities.
- Develop and manage annual performance review process with the Market President.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Serve as a resource for Arizona Market events such as quarterly celebrations, corporate strategic planning, onsite Board Meetings, Holiday Party, and others.
- Provides relevant reports to the Market President along with obtaining updates on projects regularly.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible. Ability to make independent decisions on issues that impact the company and President.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries including commercial and private flights, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- This person represents the executive leaders of the company and so must possess high levels of professionalism, discretion in handling confidential information, have demonstrated problem solving, prioritization and organizational experience
- Must be able to appropriately prioritize workload, as well as demonstrate flexibility and poise when responding to unanticipated events
- Training and back-up for other administrative assistants and receptionists
- Early hours work schedule to include occasional evenings and weekends to meet business needs.
- Coordinate and process expense reports, corporate credit cards, and invoices for the Market President.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying and scanning.
- Prepares and distributes fact sheets, news releases, photographs, or scripts to media representatives and other persons who may be interested in learning about or publicizing organization's activities or services.
- Maintains proper correspondence and legal files.
- Explains, promotes, cross-sells or refers bank, insurance and trust products or services.
- Reviews emails and branch messages to remain current on policy or procedural changes and new product offerings.
- Attends periodic training to receive information about various bank services and participates in an exchange of ideas and problems.
- Assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; Minimum of five years of related executive assistance experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.