The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
First International Bank and Trust is recognized six years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Project Manager position and submit your online application!
Under the direction of the PMO Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing and evaluating bank-wide projects according to prescribed timelines and budgets. Building and managing project teams comprised from members of various departments, reporting to the Project Sponsors/Owners and ensuring quality control throughout project life cycles are essential to this position. Administration of the banks enterprise project management software – Project Insight.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end (Project Lifecycle).
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and business line/department managers.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documentation and status reports.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
- Facilitate project work thru use of Project Management tools and regular project meetings.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company that are essential to the project teams.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within each project.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and establish the critical path to completion.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools and reports.
- Think critically to determine appropriate means to satisfy project goals and challenges.
- Assist with understanding and defining incoming business requests.
- Continuous Improvement - Examining processes and procedures throughout the organization and recommend changes.
- Assist in achieving operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to the strategic plans and reviews.
- Work closely with Training department to coordinate training as projects are rolled out.
- Serve as a liaison between company and vendors as it relates to projects.
- Reviews emails and branch messages to remain current on policy or procedural changes and new product offerings.
- Attends periodic training to receive information about various bank services and participates in an exchange of ideas and problems.
- Assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in a business related field from a college or university; Basic knowledge of Project Management processes and theory; Two to four years of project management experience preferred; Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred;