The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
IT Support Technician
|Location:||Watford City, ND|
Position Summary: Under the direction of the IT Support Supervisor, the IT Support Technician will be the initial point of contact for computer issues and will be responsible for resolving reported issues. The IT Support Technician will also be responsible for escalating reported issues as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Acts as the primary contact responsible for first level of support with technical problems associated with software, hardware, network systems and equipment.
- Performs basic problem analysis and recommends solutions to the end-user or manager as appropriate.
- Repairs and installs software, hardware and peripheral components on PCs and servers and provides support to those affected by change.
- Ensures all incidents and their resolutions are properly input into the Help Desk software.
- Ensures all major issues/problems are properly documented and input into the Help Desk software knowledge base.
- Ensures maximum issue resolutions in minimum time.
- Maintains add/moves/deletions of computer hardware/software in the Help Desk software inventory system.
- Communicates and coordinates network schedule, backups and down-times to users.
- Maintains and monitors software on servers and PCs.
- Escalates issues as necessary along with recommended solutions.
- Provides assistance to Computer Room as needed.
- Reviews emails and branch messages to remain current on policy or procedural changes and new product offerings.
- Explains, promotes, cross-sells or refers bank, insurance and trust products or services.
- Attends periodic training to receive information about various bank services and participates in an exchange of ideas and problems.
- Assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
- Assists with Risk Assessment Process; Provides support during IT audits.
- Oversees and/or assists in compliance of software licensing requirements.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.