The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
|Location:||Watford City, ND|
Be a part of an organization that invests in their employees to inspire them to be a better version of themselves everyday. The full-time Personal Banker opportunity provides a progressive training opportunity for the right candidate. If you want to be challenged to grow in your career and leave a mark - we have an amazing opportunity for you.
Join a culture that encourages innovation, inspires ideas, supports change and doesn’t set boundaries on what success looks like. Recognized five years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy of living first.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the Personal Banker position and submit your online application!
A Day In the Life:
- Receiving and paying out funds.
- Resolving customer service issues.
- Balancing currency, coin and checks in cash drawer each day.
- Maintaining accuracy and being detail oriented.
- Explaining, promoting, cross-selling or referring all bank products and assisting with all Teller transactions as needed.
- Complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements.
- Adapting, as needed, to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and the communities where we do business.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalency; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.