The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
|Location:||Watford City, ND|
First International Bank and Trust is recognized six years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Investment Advisor position and submit your online application!
The Investment Advisor is responsible for enhancing the efficiency and profitability of the Investment Advisors market. Including Sales, Asset growth, Revenue Growth, Client Service Matrix, Financial Planning, Marketing, Bank Partnering, Partner Education, Client Service Execution, and Prospecting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- New Business Development: Perform cold call prospecting functions in order to develop new clients for the market and your business.
- Analyze and pursue networking and business development opportunities where First International Investments can create center of influence (COI) relationships and market visibility. Seek out service clubs and marketing groups to join in order to promote First International Bank and Trust.
- Plan and develop monthly mail and phone campaigns to prospects and clients.
- Plan, develop and coordinate workshops and seminars.
- Coordinate and implement Social Media and marketing campaigns.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
- Make your annual sales and assets under management goals.
Client Contact & Services
- Client Services: Responsible for servicing client requests and questions. Input notes in Redtail of all actions and conversations. Return all phone calls to clients and prospects by the end of the day. Gather the necessary client/prospect financial information to provide analysis and solutions for their investment needs. Interact with clients/prospects to provide information on the advantages and disadvantages of various financial products.
- Service Matrix: Call A, B, & C clients on a regular call rotation program to ensure regular contact with these clients, execute your sevice matrix.
- Reviews: Schedule quarterly/semi-annual review with A and B clients thru your Service Matrix. Schedule C and D clients as necessary. Develop the consolidated statements for client reviews and work with senior advisors to identify sales opportunities and solutions prior to the appointment. Utilize Morningstar, LPL, MoneyGuide Pro and Excel as required for these reviews.
- Maintain Client Files: Organize and maintain client files. File quarterly and annual statements for client investments.
- New Accounts: You or your sales assistant will processes all new account paperwork which includes setting up file, verifying accuracy of all paperwork before it leaves the office, verifying client notes are input in Redtail, establishing the account at Pershing (if necessary), sending required documents to Sales Review, processing all checks and applications, and filing and cross check of all statements, confirmations, and any other pertinent paperwork. If the account is a joint account or a senior advisor’s account, determine a new account service strategy to insure client satisfaction as well as develop pipeline opportunities for additional financial products.
- Daily Office Administration: You or your sales assistant will maintain and send Daily Blotter. Process client checks. Perform daily callback verifying and tracking all trades (buy, sell, exchange, transfers, 1035’s, and rollovers) and all account maintenance functions performed in the office (check requests, wire requests, deposits made, address changes, etc).
- Compliance Files: You and/or your sales assistant will maintain and send reports to compliance as necessary regarding the Correspondence Files, GTC file and Branch Checklist. Rectify issues with ICA Sales Review. Maintain all updates and changes in procedure in the WSP Manual.
- Office Supplies: Maintain and update all necessary office supplies and sales materials. (i.e. Prospectuses, applications and other product forms)
- Monthly Reports: Reconcile bi-monthly commission statements with the Daily Blotters. Maintain bank employee referral summary. Provide all stated reports to the Advisor on the 1st of each month.
- Attendance: Expected to maintain regular hours in line with the bank and market they reside in.
- Bank Functions: Expected to participate and attend market functions.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. They will need within 6 months of hire the Series 63 or 66, Series 7 securities license, series 65 or 66 and the MN or ND Life and Health Insurance License. Professionalism, excellent customer service skills business development and sales skills. Ability to multi-task.
Education and/or Experience: College Degree preferred, High school diploma or equivalency is required. Experience in Investments, Financial Services, or Banking is strongly preferred.